Win a FREE Visa application managed by Access NZ
Access NZ Ltd to prepare and submit a visa application (excluding residency visas). This service will be on a pro bono basis. Eligible applicant will be responsible to pay INZ fee for the visa application and related disbursements (i.e. medicals, translations, couriers, police certificates etc.)
Terms & Conditions:
- The FREE service only relates to one main applicant. Eligible partners and dependent children are NOT included in our free service but can enter a separate agreement with us if they are to be included in the application.
- The winner will enter into a standard service agreement with a licensed immigration adviser of Access NZ to confirm no professional fee will be charged and acceptance of all other terms of engagement. A copy will be provided to the winner in advance for review.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be contacted directly via Instagram or Facebook after winner is announced. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The entrant must be following Access NZ on Facebook (if entered via this platform) or Instagram (if entered via this platform) at the time of selecting the winner. You must have completed the 3 steps requested in the post.
- Eligibility for the visa is confirmed by participating in a free & confidential immigration assessment with a licensed Immigration adviser of Access NZ. Approval of the visa application cannot be guaranteed.
- The entrant must not have an existing service agreement with Access NZ to manage a visa application.
- The competition closes at 11:59 pm Thursday, 15 September 2022.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The FREE service does not relate to any medical & character issue, it does not include any INZ fee. In the instance additional work are required by the main applicant, this will be subject to a separate quote and service agreement.