Access NZ is the trading name of Access NZ Limited.
Our head office is in Tauranga in New Zealand’s beautiful Bay of Plenty district. The majority of our clients are based in the Bay of Plenty region and are referred to us by existing clients or other legal professionals. Increasingly, our service extends to clients throughout the whole of New Zealand. Many of our clients are also resident overseas and have not yet made the move to New Zealand.
In conjunction with our partners, our services can also include matching your skills with the skill set needed in New Zealand, finding the right school for your children, and assisting with settlement and property advice.
Browse through our testimonials to read what our clients say about us.
We provide a thoroughly professional and personal service all the way through the visa application process. You will be allocated a dedicated case manager who will be your contact person at Access NZ.
Our visa assistance includes the following:
- Discussing your overall immigration needs
- Designing a strategy to meet those needs
- Advice on how best to fulfil immigration requirements
- Advice on documentation required
- Collating documentation
- Skills assessment
- Advice on job offers in terms of your overall immigration strategy
- Lodgement of applications and supporting documentation
- Liaising with immigration New Zealand
- Updating you regularly on the progress of your application
- Advice on CV / References
Services to employers:
- Any relevant immigration/employment law changes that might affect your business.
- Advice on business processes to obtain and maintain accredited employer status.
- Advice on migrant recruitment and Recognized Seasonal Employer status
- Conduct a visa health check on current overseas employees.
- Consulting on the best pathways to residence and most suitable academic choices for you and your family.
- Introduction to New Zealand and life in New Zealand
- Questions on tax matters, pensions, etc.