If you have worked for 2 years in a Green List Tier 2 occupation and meet the specified requirements on the list for the occupation, you could apply for residence under work to Residence category from September 2022. There are qualification and/or occupational registration requirements to meet. Find out if any of these roles apply to you:
- Dairy Farm Managers
- Teachers – Secondary school teaching Science, Mathematics, Technology or Pacific Languages.
- Teachers – Early Childhood
- Anaesthetic Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- Medical Radiation Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- All Registered Nurses (including but not limited to Aged Care)
- Automotive Electrician
- Diesel Motor Mechanic (including Heavy Vehicle Inspector)
- Electrician (General) –registered
- Plumber – registered
If you need assistance with your green list residence application, please contact us today. Alternatively please call us on 07 571 1171 or email to email@example.com regarding your query.