Book a Consultation with an Immigration Consultant
If you would like to process your visa application through Access NZ, the best way to start is to have a consultation with one of our experienced registered migration agents.
We offer face-to-face consultations and via skype or phone. Please read the conditions below before booking.
During the consultation you will receive an immigration roadmap which includes:
- Advice on the visa pathways which are available to you
- An assessment of your likely eligibility for each option
- Benefits and disadvantages of each option as well as possible pitfalls or shortcomings
- An outline of the main stages in the application process
- An indicative processing time and cost for each option
At the end of the consultation, you will receive a written copy of the advice.
Document Checking Service – Not Available
The consultation service is intended for people considering using Acacia to assist them with their case. We do not provide document checklists and we do not offer a pre-lodgement document checking service during the initial consultation.
If you intend to lodge your own application rather than use our full visa application service, you may wish to consider other options.
Visa Refusal and Cancellation Appeals
Advice is available about appealing visa refusals and cancellations to the IPT.
Book a Consultation
Our standard consultation fee for online bookings is $170 plus GST.